My First Preschool
Parkgate’s My First Preschool program is a wonderful early learning experience for your child. With a 1:4 teacher to child ratio, children are able to experience a group setting in a warm, safe and nurturing environment guided by our Early Childhood Educator. This program includes circle time, snack, indoor and outdoor play, game, art and music.
This program is for two-year-olds only. Spaces in this program are limited and fill up quickly.
- Complete a waitlist/registration form. Please be sure to fill in all information requested on the form. Form is linked below.
- Waitlist forms are being accepted for the 2018/2019 preschool class. There is no fee for the waitlist.
- Forms are accepted in person or by fax (604-983-6357). Families will be contacted by email to confirm the date of receipt of the waitlist form.
- The Child Care and Family Services Manager will begin creating classes in May 2018.
- Families will be offered a space in the upcoming My First Preschool program by mid-June 2018. Once spaces are confirmed, registration packages will be mailed out.