Resources & Research
Family Health Services at Parkgate Community Centre
Breastfeeding Drop-In: A public health nurse is available weekly to assist you with your breastfeeding concerns: Mondays 1-2pm, Community Room, 2nd floor.
Immunization Clinics: To book appointments on the North Shore for infants and children call 604-983-6863.
Parent & Infant Drop-in: Parents and infants are welcome to our public health nurse lead weekly free drop-in for talks on topics related to baby and self-care during the first year. Weigh and measure you baby and meet other parents in your community. Mondays 1-3pm.
Support services for families
- Health Connection BC
- North Shore Community Resources
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Infant Development Program of BC
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Healthy Families BC
- Family Services of the North Shore
- North Shore Supported Child Development Program
- North Shore Disability Resource Centre Association
- BC Association of Family Resource Programs
Programs and organizations for children and families
Research and information