Family Health Services at Parkgate Community Centre
Breastfeeding Drop-In: A public health nurse is available weekly to assist you with your breastfeeding concerns: Mondays 1-2pm, Community Room, 2nd floor.
Immunization Clinics: To book appointments on the North Shore for infants and children call 604-983-6863.
Parent & Infant Drop-in: Parents and infants are welcome to our public health nurse lead weekly free drop-in for talks on topics related to baby and self-care during the first year. Weigh and measure you baby and meet other parents in your community. Mondays 1-3pm.
Support services for families
- Health Connection BC 
- North Shore Community Resources 
- Ministry of Children and Family Development 
- Infant Development Program of BC 
- Vancouver Coastal Health 
- Healthy Families BC 
- Family Services of the North Shore 
- North Shore Supported Child Development Program 
- North Shore Disability Resource Centre Association 
- BC Association of Family Resource Programs 
Programs and organizations for children and families
- North Vancouver School District #44 
- BC Ministry of Education 
- Public Health Agency of Canada 
Research and information