PARKGATE COMMUNITY CENTRE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
For complete room rental rates and information and to enquire about room availability (room rentals, gym rentals and filming rentals) at Parkgate Community Centre please email the Facility Booking Office or call 604-983-6395 during the following office hours: Monday – Friday : 7:30am – 4pm.
To request rental space at Parkgate Community Centre please complete the on-line Facility Rental Application.
Guidelines for Renting Rooms at Parkgate Community Centre
- Please provide at least one week’s notice for room rental requests. For large events, more than one week’s notice is essential.
- Tables and chairs are included with room rentals. Please bring all the other supplies and equipment that you require.
- For events where decorations or posters are involved, the Community Centre only permits mounting putty. Tacking, taping or nailing on any surfaces of the Community Centre is not permitted.
- For certain activities, a damage deposit is required in advance and is refunded once an inspection has been completed after the event and no damage has been reported.
- The gymnasium space can be used for indoor soccer, indoor hockey, badminton, volleyball, basketball and dry land training. The following activities are not permitted: baseball, rollerblading, lacrosse, softball or any other sport that could have potential damaging results to the centre.
- Parkgate Community Centre is a non-smoking environment, and is wheelchair accessible.
- For information on our cancellation policy and insurance requirements, see the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
Filming and Movie Requests
- For filming and movie requests, Parkgate Community Centre can negotiate the use of rooms not normally offered for rent to the public. It also has a state of the art SK8 Park suitable for filming projects.
- Additional parking for crew and equipment can be negotiated.
- For more information, please email the Facility Booking Office or phone 604-983-6395.