Update: September 21, 2020
Parkgate Society Family Programs will be offering pre-registered playgroups only this fall. Families will be able to register for one series of playgroups at a time. Each series will consist of five or six sessions. Playgroups will be based outside. Space is limited to six families per session.
How to Register: Email: [email protected] with the following information:
1) Name of adults and children attending
2) Your contact number
3) Your first and second choice of series. As space is limited, we may not be able to accommodate your first choice. If your second choice is also full, we will contact you to let you know what days are still available.
You will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Parkgate Playgroup Series:
1) Mondays: Sept. 21, 28, Oct 5, 19, & 26
2) Tuesdays: Sept 22, 29, Oct 6, 13, 20, & 27
3) Wednesdays: Sept 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, & 28
4) Thursdays: Sept 24, Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29
5) Saturdays: Sept 26, Oct 3, 17, 24, & 31
Location: Parkgate Community Centre
Cost: $5 per playgroup (Cash only accepted. Please bring exact amount. We are unable to accept other forms of payment.)
Lynnmour Playgroup Series:
1) Wednesdays: Sept 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, & 28
Location: Digger Park (Lynnmour Inter-River Park)
Cost: $2 per session (Cash only accepted. Please bring exact amount. We are unable to accept other forms of payment.)
Parkgate has a zero tolerance policy for sickness or symptoms of cold or flu.If you or your child is feeling ill, displaying symptoms of cold or flu, please do not attend.
If you are unable to attend, please email us so that we can open the spot to another family.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Alicia Todhunter and Barbara Lonne
Sharing, caring and learning together through play. The family programs at Parkgate create a variety of opportunities for children to learn and grow in a creative, play-based environment. The programs connect families and support family life, and are friendly places where parents, care providers and young children can come to grow, to share, and to learn together.
There are a range of services and programs designed to meet the needs of today’s families. Most programs are low cost as in the course description. For more information, contact our Family Services Supervisor at 604-983-6444 *849.
Mother Goose is a 10 week virtual program on Mondays starting September 21st, 2020, for parents and caregivers of children ages birth to 4.
There is a parent chat at 9:45am and the singing starts at 10:00am.
Please contact [email protected]
To obtain the online link to register.